[Gnash] AMF Format

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] AMF Format
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:24:53 -0700

The LocalConnection class uses the AMF Format to transfer documents.
While I have found documentation on this format on osflash.org, I was
wondering if anybody could generate an AMF data file, or a very simple
test case using LocalConnection to I can test my code as I implement
this format ? I could be wrong, but I don't believe I can do this with
either Ming or Mtasc, neither of which seems to have AMF support.

I looked around, and didn't see any GPL'd AMF libraries in C/C++ that
actually had any code, so I figured this is easy enough I'll write my
own AMF creation/parsing code.

        - rob -