Re: [Gnash] Shockwave Support?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Shockwave Support?
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:16:43 -0700

Conrad Knauer wrote:

I was just curious to know if the Gnash project plans to (eventually) incorporate Shockwave

I'll be honest, I haven't really thought about it. There's no reason somebody couldn't add Shockwave support, but it's currently not anything the current development team has even talked about. I'd guess once Gnash stabilizes from the current pace of development, this might be something to consider.

        - rob -