Re: [Gnash] portability update

From: Richard Brooklyn
Subject: Re: [Gnash] portability update
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:50:46 +0000

On Sun, 2006-01-29 at 20:47 +0000, Richard Brooklyn wrote:
> But yes, the plugin is being built according to configure. Running
> firefox from the console threw up this error:
> address@hidden:~$ firefox
> LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared
> library /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins/libgnash.so
> [/usr/local/lib/libserver.so.0: undefined symbol: mad_timer_zero]
>
> (the error is on one line only, evolution has wrapped it)

Well, it seems that bug was fixed today, or the compile I did eariler
was faulty somehow.

I just re-ran make and make install for the fun of it after doing my
'fix' for the configure script (I don't get out much), and the plug-in
is now seen by FireFox. I only see a square and a triangle, but I know
this is part of the hard-coded nature of the plug-in...

Fantastic!