Re: [Gnash] spyware buried in Flash movies

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] spyware buried in Flash movies
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:42:27 -0700

Claus Wahlers wrote:

what do you mean with "making it optional"?

I can add a property in Firefox (one of these days) that can be set by the user to restrict remote access, avoiding possible security issues. For now nothing is going to change other than I'll scan my test files for such things. I think for files that may get redistributed with Gnash it's important to be clear of any such issues.

        - rob -