[Gnash] plugin checkin

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] plugin checkin
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:41:32 -0700

I checked in another version of the plugin. This one draws a triangle and box in the window where the image is supposed to be rendered. This may be boring, but it's correctly working when there are multiple Flash movies on a page, each executing in it's own thread. I've been learning all about the OpenGL global context in a threaded application today, oh fun... At least it's getting closer.

This doesn't need the hard coded path to a texture file, so it should work for more people without editing. It still downloads all the Flash movies it sees to /tmp. At least it runs without hanging Firefox, or crashing. Now I'll go back to merging the player into the plugin code.

        - rob -