Re: [Gnash] gnash always runs into assertion

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] gnash always runs into assertion
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:28:12 -0700

strk wrote:

About the bug email-address please report exact url where
it is reported so we can fix it.

Right now there is no bug email list, just the web page on savannah. Every time I add a mailing list, it's one more task to clear the spam cache, which I'd rather put into getting work done. The web interface has none of these problems. If folks working on Gnash would like to have an email list in addition to the web interface, I can get one created. The advantage of using Bugzilla over an email list is it's much easier to track which bugs are open still, and which have been fixed.

Course the other option is to open up the list to all posters, but that lets all the spam (and gnu.org gets tons) go through.

        - rob -