Re: [Gnash-dev] Utilities and BOOST

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Utilities and BOOST
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:11:17 +0200

Bastiaan Jacques ha scritto:
We want to avoid the situation where we get a diverging codebase with
many different paths for many different systems, i.e.:

if (system1) ...
else if (system2) ...
else if (system3) ...
etc.

Which is exactly what some of our code used to look like.

My BOOST patch does not imply any system. It has only a BOOST define that is not related to any system and that is a BOOST configure option.
Aside from that, this is clearly a boost packaging issue so it should be
fixed by the package maintainer of your system.

We can't at moment since our G++ doesn't support exceptions very well.

Andrea