Re: [Gnash-dev] Prepare patches

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Prepare patches
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:22:11 +0200

Benjamin Wolsey ha scritto:
With licensing conflicts I only meant for the GUI, as I don't know what
license the reaction toolkit has. There is of course no problem for
generic patches.

there is no license on AmigaOS4 for the GUI. it is like the window GUI. we can only work with it to make native OS4 programs. So don't worry.
I meant just the GUI. No other part of Gnash is dependent on any GUI, so
it should be theoretically possible to build and link a GUI without any
changes to Gnash trunk. It is just an idea, though.

But when i configure it to be compiled on AmigaOS4 platform which gui is selected if no reaction gui support exists in the configure file?

Andrea