Re: [Gnash-dev] how to troubleshoot? (gnash on NetBSD)

From: Jeremy C. Reed
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] how to troubleshoot? (gnash on NetBSD)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:17:13 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009, strk wrote

> On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 08:58:22AM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
>
> > So before I provide backtraces and debugging logs, please let me know what
> > types of information is needed:
> >

> It'd be also useful to get the SWF you get segfault on.
> And, don't miss to run 'make check' after installing all testing
> dependencies (most of the WARNING you get at ./configure time).

I didn't get all the dependencies installed yet (still need HAXE and
MTASC), but I did install swftools-0.9.0, ming-0.4.2, swfmill-0.2.12, and
dejagnu-1.4.4nb3 (pkgsrc package versions).

I noticed make check did have many errors. I have placed to make check
outputs here:

http://reedmedia.net/~reed/tmp-gnash-oicbyt43y/gmake-check.log-2
317459 bytes

http://reedmedia.net/~reed/tmp-gnash-oicbyt43y/gmake-check.log-3
64958 bytes

(This log-3 is after I added an -I for finding my boost headers.)

I see many errors, but will have to look at this further later. But maybe
some of it is useful for you.