[Gnash-dev] [Fwd: [Gnash] help]

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: [Gnash-dev] [Fwd: [Gnash] help]
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:58:32 +0200

> hi,can you give me a analysis list of gnash source?I am a
> student,being researching gnash.Thank you!

address@hidden is an announcement list. This kind of request belongs on
address@hidden

I don't know what you mean by an analysis list. The code is documented
with doxygen, and the output is available at gnashdev.org (which is
unfortunately unavailable at the moment, but will hopefully be up again
soon), or by 'make apidoc'.

There is a reference manual included with Gnash sources, and the sources
themselves. There is also quite a lot of information under
wiki.gnashdev.org, which you are very welcome to contribute to.

As far as I know, there is no technical information that isn't publicly
available in those places.

bwy.

--
Free Flash, use Gnash