Re: [Gnash-dev] fund gnash on NetBSD work? (bounty?)

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] fund gnash on NetBSD work? (bounty?)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:53:51 +0200

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 09:29:45AM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Does gnash have a bounties list?
>
> I'd like to help fund getting gnash to work adequately without hanging
> firefox3 on NetBSD/amd64.
>
> I can spend some time providing debugging reports. I can provide network
> access to NetBSD systems. I can spend some money. I can promote this work
> in the attempt to get others to commit some money also.

What about hooking one of those machines on the gnash buildbot ?
Is the problem only with firefox or also with the standalone ?
Did "make check" complete successfully, and running all available
tests ?

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!