Re: [Gnash-dev] Windows version

From: Dossy Shiobara
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Windows version
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:54:23 -0400

On 4/10/09 1:57 PM, michel wrote:
To make the installer, I use Inno Setup, an free(but not opensource)
installer.

At one point, I started creating an NSIS script for an installer, but I don't think I ever checked it into bzr. NSIS is free and open source, non-GPL.

I'm not sure if this is a problem for the Gnash project to use NSIS. Can anyone else speak to that matter?

I will make a feel tests with the trunk version of Gnash and see how
hard it its to compile to windows.

Good luck!  Let us know how you do.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | address@hidden | http://dossy.org/