[Gnash-dev] Patches?

From: Kristian Erikson
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Patches?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:35:37 +1300

Hi guys

First off... Big fan of your work and I can't wait for the day when I don't have to use Adobe Flash! So I thought I would start helping you guys out.

The first patch from me is here:
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6731

I created it with bazaar using the diff command (is that the correct way to do it?)

This is really just a feature addition to allow a user to set where Gnash opens on the screen.
I've simply posted it under the patches section and I'm just wondering if that's all I need to do, for this patch to (hopefully) make into the development branch?

Many thanks in advance
Kristian F. Erikson