[Gnash-dev] Interesting swf application (musical theory)

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Interesting swf application (musical theory)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 00:09:15 +0100

I love it when I find useful SWF apps, so here's a nice set:

        http://www.musictheory.net

The "modern" versions of lessons and tools are in SWF6, but
old versions of the same units are also available, which is great.

For example the first lesson (Staff, Clef and Ledger Lines) is available
  as SWF4: http://www.musictheory.net/legacy/html/id10.html
 and SWF6: http://www.musictheory.net/lessons/html/id10_en.html

Gnash fails at playing the SWF6, succeeds with the SWF4.

--strk;

 GIS & Flash consultant/developer           ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!