[Gnash-dev] Random Dice throws in program

From: Ronald Haynes
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Random Dice throws in program
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:30:20 +0100

Hallo, just found GNU backgammon and find it is the best example of the game. Question - are the dice throws COMPLETELY random?  It seems to choose

the optimum moves which leaves me cursing it. Is it possible to arrange the program so that one can throw a set of real dice on the desk and transfer these

 into the game? I know that I can go GAME/SET DICE/CHOOSE DICE THROW but that doesn't seem to work very well and is too protracted.

Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks, Ron Haynes

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.100.013).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/