Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash as a UI midder frame

From: haibin zhang
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash as a UI midder frame
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:21:34 +0800

2008/8/14, haibin zhang <address@hidden>:

2008/8/14, Rob Savoye <address@hidden>:
haibin zhang wrote:

If i use xml, my application aslo can send xml message to swf, right?? and
in this case, gnash just play the role of playing swf file, right??

 Correct. ActionScript support parsing XML files when they arrive if you use the XmlSocket class. The stereo system that originally ran Gnash would get XML message from the music playing daemon, and then use that data to update the slider bar while playing music.

       - rob -

Thanks a lot!

Our platform based on linux, which xml lib should I use to parse xml message?