Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash as a UI midder frame

From: haibin zhang
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash as a UI midder frame
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 09:27:42 +0800

2008/8/13, Russ Nelson <address@hidden>:
haibin zhang writes:
> Hi, All:
>         I want to use flash as UI in our project, and we plan to use gnash
> as the middle frame(midware).
> 1   Could you give me some suggestions?

Gnash's swf7 support is the most complete, so stick to swf7 compatibility.

> 2   how does gnash interact with swf file?

Not sure what you mean here.  Gnash reads the swf file into memory and
interprets it.

Thanks for your help!

The 2nd question, I meaned that: swf how to get information from gnash; and gnash how to get command from swf(our UI). For example, There is a button in swf, when we click that button, gnash how to capture?