Re: [Gnash-dev] XVideo Patch

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] XVideo Patch
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 01:41:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 20 May 2008, Craig Kelley wrote:

Hello Gnash developers;

Here's a first go at XVideo with the GTK+ gui:

Looks pretty good. A few notes:

* I see the patch includes some work on the GUI polling interface. Is
this a dependency of the patch or an unrelated change?
* it would be nice to have other GUIs (and renderers) take advantage of
XV and friends. I imagine we could make a X11Gui class from which X11
based GUI (such as gtk) could inherit from. Or perhaps something
entirely different. That said, this might be something for after the
initial landing of your patch.

I'll do a closer review of the patch soon.

Bastiaan