[Gnash-dev] OpenGL renderer broken on FreeBSD

From: Dmitry Marakasov
Subject: [Gnash-dev] OpenGL renderer broken on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:45:31 +0400

Hi!

OpenGL renderer doesn't work on FreeBSD with either Gnash 0.8.2 or
latest CVS snapshot. Beside GUI elements, nothing is displayed in gnash
window and X server eats 100% CPU making it very hard to do anything to
determine the cause of a problem. I couldn't get sane gdb backtrace as
well. I didn't see any reports of similar problems on Linux or Mac, so
I suppose this is FreeBSD-specific somehow, so I would gladly accept
any ideas on what can be the problem and how to diagnose it.

For now, the only idea I have is binary search in CVS to find the commit
that broke it (0.8.1 worked normally).

Some relevant info:
i386, FreeBSD 7.0, xorg-server-1.4, libGL-7.0.3, nvidia-driver-96.43.05

--
Dmitry A. Marakasov    | jabber: address@hidden
address@hidden       | http://www.amdmi3.ru