Re: [Gnash-dev] install vs install-plugins && klash

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] install vs install-plugins && klash
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 18:01:01 +0200

strk wrote:

Fine by me. Might as well drop the custom 'install-plugin' rule
(maybe keeping as alias) so to avoid non-standard rules in Makefile.ams

I'd probably keep install-plugins, as sometimes for developers it's easier. Course cd'ing into plugin and typing make install is probably even better. :-)

So I assume this means you agree that "make install" should also install the plugins ?

        - rob -