Re: [Gnash-dev] Unicode

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Unicode
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:43:53 +0200

> (BTW it shows it in both cases: with and without first 3 bytes). Do Gnash and
> Adobe Flash take fonts from the same place.

The 3-byte UTF-8 identifier is a known problem, as I said, and will be
fixed before the next release. I'll look at the problem with Japanese
when I have some time soon.

Assuming it's a system font, both the Adobe player and Gnash choose a
closely matching font from the system, so there's no reason why it
should be the same one, and no reason why it shouldn't...