AW: AW: [Gnash-dev] 0.8.3 target date?

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: AW: AW: [Gnash-dev] 0.8.3 target date?
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:09:32 +0000 (GMT)

> The "fullscreen" command won't make any sense for FB GUI and that GUI
> does not have any menu anyway.

In that case it's probably advisable to implement the virtual methods just to
remove the unimplemented log message ("not yet implemented in this gui"),
as it never will be.

> And why are FsCommands ignored for Plugins? The standard use for that
> command is not "quit" or "exec" but to send messages to the
> JavaScript environment. Speaking of that, unhandled (generic)
> FsCommand calls should probably be forwarded to the GUI. As a browser
> plugin they need to call the JavaScript function somehow.

Because no one's implemented any of this behaviour and I didn't want
my plugin to quit or do any of the other standard fs_command calls.

Is there supposed to be a difference at all between plugin and standalone
handling of FsCommands? Or is the plugin really supposed to quit if it receives
that command?

There is a generic enable/disable directive in gnashrc, but that may not be
good enough if the plugin is supposed to handle all FsCommands. I'd want
it not to quit, for instance, but to handle JavaScript (though that is also done
through getURL, isn't it?).

Benjamin

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.