Re: [Gnash-dev] 0.8.3 target date?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] 0.8.3 target date?
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 01:00:16 +0200

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 12:41:43AM +0200, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> > Fscommands quit, fullscreen and showMenu implemented.
>
> Is Fscommand available to all GUIs?

Benjamin worked on this.
He had the Player class register an fscommand-handler,
so all gui should automatically get support for it.
Are hard-coded-ignored when called as a plugin, and
can be intentionally ignored via gnashrc.

See Player::fs_callback for the supported commands
and how they are dealt with. They all basically call
a Gui method, so wheter or not is implemented will depend
on the actual guis..

> > Stage.scaleMode better implemented (fixes resizing of various movies).
>
> I seem to have missed various improvements :) What modes are
> available? Has it been implemented using the matrix method I
> suggested?

This is just an ActionScript interface improvement, nothing that
low level changed.

> > #  Implement Microphone and Camera classes.
>
> Is anyone already working on the Camera class?

I don't think so, indeed I proposed this item for removal
from 0.8.3 roadmap... unless someone jumps out now.