Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la'

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la', needed by 'libgnashparser.la'
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:33:48 +0100

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 11:24:33PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> I can confirm that the crash bug has been fixed. Thanks for that.
>
> The biggest problem I see now when testing the examples in Arctic, is
> that the height of text is way too high. You can see that in the
> HelloWorld7.swf as well. When you hover above the button, the shading
> should just cover the text, and not ~50 pixels below.

Can you provide a testcase focused on that, showing *just* that ?
Maybe the _height of the character is bigger then you'd expect ?
Is it using .autoSize ? If so, which value ?

> Another problem is that MovieClip.beginGradientFill is not
> implemented. Maybe you could just stub it and make it take the first
> color of the array and do a simple fill?

beginGradientFill wasn't implemented due to lack of a meaningful and
known-to-work testcase for it. Can you provide an extremely simple one ?

> Also, I get mouse_show unimplemented, as well as a bunch of missing
> methods on TextInput.

mouse_show/mous_hide shouldn't be too hard to implement once we get
an handle to the Gui from the core (I belive Udo was working on that).

> And Flash 9 scripting does not work. Once you get around to that,
> Arctic might be useful for you, because the same code written for
> Arctic is portable across Flash 7, 8 and 9.

Similar to openlaszlo ? The latter also seem to do dhtml and javascript