Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la'

From: Asger Ottar Alstrup
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la', needed by 'libgnashparser.la'
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:20:16 +0100

Hi,

On Nov 27, 2007 10:09 AM, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
Asger, are you the reporter of bug this bug ?

We really need sources of that HelloWorld7.swf
as it triggers a bad bug we don't have an automated
testcase for.

Yes, I am.

As I wrote in the bug report, the code is from Arctic, which is a library for haXe.

The code for the HelloWorld7.swf is this:

--
import arctic.Arctic;
import arctic.ArcticView;

class HelloWorld {
    static public function main() {
        new HelloWorld( flash.Lib.current);
    }

    public function new(parent : ArcticMovieClip) {
        // To make a screen, first build the data structure representing the contents
        var helloWorld = Arctic.makeSimpleButton ("Hello world",  remove, 50);

        // Then construct the arctic view object
        arcticView = new ArcticView( helloWorld, parent );
        // And finally display on the given movieclip
        var root = arcticView.display(true);
    }
    public function remove() {
        // Clear out the screen
        arcticView.destroy();
    }
    public var arcticView : ArcticView;
}
--

Install haXe, and do "haxelib install arctic" and then go to /usr/lib/haxe/lib/arctic/0.9.7/examples and use DevArcticExamples.hxml to compile the program.

You can see the code that does the construction and destruction of the MovieClips in the arctic/ArcticView.hx file.

The destruction is code like this:

        for (m in movieClips) {
          m.removeMovieClip();
        }

All clips are thus removed, from parent first to the children afterwards (which might not be the best to do this, but that's what it does.)

Regards,
Asger