Re: [Gnash-dev] ACT module; white box testing and aspect templates

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] ACT module; white box testing and aspect templates
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:05:21 +0200

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 08:41:56AM -0600, Eric Hughes wrote:

> I've just updated CVS to an alpha quality version of the ACT (Asynchronous
> Computation Task) module of Cygnal that I've been working on.  It's not

I enabled the build of it as a probably too big fix for a build bug
so happened to gave a try at building it.

I see you throw std::exception() rather then a subclass, but the
standard C++ lib (at least the gnu one) doesnt' provide a constructor
for that base class taking a string or char *.
Do you have an exception specification already ?
Or should we use the derived runtime_exception ?