Re: [Gnash-dev] Rewritten macros/libXML.m4

From: dolphinling
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Rewritten macros/libXML.m4
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 05:09:43 -0400

strk wrote:
On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 04:49:18AM -0400, dolphinling wrote:
If both xml2-config is unavailable and the directory search fails (tested by commenting out anywhere ac_cv_path_libxml_* is set during the directory search), then my version does not succeed, even with AC_CHECK_HEADERS/LIB. However, the old version did not succeed in this case either (tested the same way).

This is expected, but shuld work if --with-xml-incl and --with-xml-lib is used.
We still want to call AC_CHECK_HEADERS/LIB by pushing the user-provided values
to LDFLAGS and CFLAGS (and restore to previous values afterwards).

Hmm... the original didn't do that, it just checked to see if the right files existed in the directories the user provided. I copied that logic directly.

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>