Re: [Gnash-dev] Rewritten macros/libXML.m4

From: dolphinling
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Rewritten macros/libXML.m4
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 04:49:18 -0400

Results of some more of my testing:
If xml2-config is not available, it still works and finds the libraries on my system. (Tested by commenting out the line that finds the location of xml2-config.)

If both xml2-config is unavailable and the directory search fails (tested by commenting out anywhere ac_cv_path_libxml_* is set during the directory search), then my version does not succeed, even with AC_CHECK_HEADERS/LIB. However, the old version did not succeed in this case either (tested the same way).

Also, a random statistic I looked at:
The original version of this file contained 90 lines of code and 2 lines of comments (excluding the header and footer). My version contains 83 lines of code and 25 lines of comments. :)

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>