Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious Re: [Gnash-de

From: zou lunkai
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performance problem)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:01:30 +0800

We worked at the definition of an algorithm for resetting the DisplayList
on jump-backs: http://www.gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/TimelineControl

Can you confirm the efectiveness of the the model described under the
DisplayList_reconstruction section ?

I guess it would be enough for DisplayList reconstruction. But you
mentioned for triggering events there, this reminds me the global
instance list...  And AFAIK, REPLACE has never been tested with
current testsuit. I don't know the exact behaviour of this tag. I need
to find a way to do some tests for it first, since it is closely
related.