[Gnash-dev] Gnash works with Lulu.tv!

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash works with Lulu.tv!
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:08:41 -0600

I just noticed that as of this morning, Gnash CVS now works well enough
to work with Lulu.tv's streaming Flash video site out of the box. :-) I
see some display issues, of course, but it's still good to see we're
making progress. The video work is mostly all working, it's just beating
our way through obscure Flash execution issues with the YouTube video
player that's keeping that site from working as well.

        - rob -