Re: [Gnash-dev] cross compiling gnash for ARM9 architecture, Is testsuit

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] cross compiling gnash for ARM9 architecture, Is testsuite folder a must?
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:59:07 -0600

shamju joseph wrote:

>     I have some more doubts regarding cross compiling
> gnash for ARM9 architecture.

 You are breaking your ability to configure by supplying too many
options that will keep things from working. That and using a truly
ancient snapshot.

> [1] Is testsuite folder compulsory for building gnash?
> [2] Can I avoid building testsuite folder?

  Try rm -fr gnash/testsuite. :-)

> [3] Why can't --disable-testing help?

  It's not setup that way...

> I have a cvs version of Oct 2006.
> My build system: x86-linux-gnu, gcc : version 4.1.0

  This won't work with an Oct-06 snapshot. *Please* try a more recent
snapshot if you expect this to work. And please read the chapter in the
Gnash manual on cross configuring and cross building Gnash.

        - rob -