Re: [Gnash-dev] Trying to make key-events work again (patch)

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Trying to make key-events work again (patch)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:06:51 +0200

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 01:48:08AM +0200, annonygmouse wrote:

> Anyway, I've attached a patch to make "CTRL- q, w, p" and ESC work
> again. If you think it's sane enough, please apply.

Applied, thanks.

> I supose the sound should also be stop when pause, this will be version
> 2 :) (sound does not work ATM for me).

It seems that sound problems are related to incremental parsing of
the swf stream. If we preload all frames from the start sound is ok.
Tom should be working on this.

For information about testing incremental loading see:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=17322