Re: [Gnash-dev] Trying to make key-events work again.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Trying to make key-events work again.
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:39:58 -0600

annonygmouse wrote:

> I mean: where should get_play_state be looked?
>      - Inside the "advance_movie"?

  Probably. That's roughly where it used to be.

>      - Outside and it disables the delay callback?
>     - Any other idea?

  These controls have always been somewhat bogus, and didn't even work
for all movies. So I'd say feel free to make this work the way it
should, and not worry about how it;s currently implemented. (or was
implemented)

> BTW: What's the difference between "pause" and "stop"?

  With Stop, it restarts from the beginning with Start. Pause then Start
has it continue from where it was paused. (assuming these worked, that
is :-) )

        - rob -