[Gnash-dev] gotoAndPlay and onClipEvent(onKeyDown)

From: W Lila
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gotoAndPlay and onClipEvent(onKeyDown)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:41:36 +0200

Hi all,

I'm having a problem(?) with the gotoAndPlay.
When I have a gotoAndPlay call in my flash animation I see that Gnash goes to a different frame than I expected. This happens when I use a textual reference of that frame, but when I use the frame number it works.

Also, in some cases I had to lower the frame number in order to come to the correct place, eg. when I call gotoAndPlay(2) frame 1 is called, (0-based versus 1-based?).

Also nextFrame didn't come to the correct frame and when replacing it with a gotoAndPlay I was in the right frame. Fyi, I checked the documentation, but it said "This method has an unknown status".

Are there any issues related to frame numbering in Gnash?
Is someone else facing a similar issue?

Also I have a question on onClipEvent(onKeyDown), is it working?

Regards,
Vijay.