Re: [Gnash-dev] How to compile gnash-0.7.1

From: yj
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] How to compile gnash-0.7.1
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 01:12:14 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, for the first problem, I tried removing the
--with-zlib-incl and --with-zlib-lib options, the
program can be compiled with a lot of steps,
but there are still problems while compiling
./server/MovieClipLoader.cpp:

MovieClipLoader.cpp:227: error: cannot use typeid with
-fno-rtti

how to fix this problem?
thank you in advance.