gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] NUFA Scheduler

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] NUFA Scheduler
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 02:19:31 +0100

So what is the purpose of the storage-home volume? It doesn't appear to be referenced anywhere.

And are you saying that it is possible to connect via a protocol/client volume to a remote volume of type other than protocol/server?

Gordan

Amar S. Tumballi wrote:
You will not connect to the server protocol volume, instead you connect to one of its subvolumes (depending on the auth.....allow). Hence, what i wrote is valid.