gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] Client side afr versus server side, doing a self-hea

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Client side afr versus server side, doing a self-heal
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 20:10:47 +0100

Brandon Lamb wrote:

One EVVVIL gotcha that got me was one of my servers did not have the
extended attributes flag turned on (xfs on both servers).

I have to say that considering there are relative few xattr supporting file systems, something like a stackable xattr FS would be quite useful. Keep the xattrs in a SQLite DB.

Gordan