glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] Linux Administrator - Respond ASAP - Vadodara, Gujar

From: navneet sharma
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Linux Administrator - Respond ASAP - Vadodara, Gujarat!
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 18:52:10 +0530

Hello !

This is further to your profile on the portal Monster.com !

We are sourcing for our client ! They are looking for Linux Administrator (Production Server and Testing Servers) - The details of the same are given below -

Desired Skills :

- A minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Experience on LAMP Environment Maintenance, Fine Tuning, Troubleshooting is must.
- Experience on Linux operating systems and administration
- Experience on Linux system security and Ability to write scripts for automation of tasks
- Ability to manage network equipments such as firewall, routers, load balancers etc

Job Location : Baroda (Gujarat)

Intrested Consultants please revert with Updated Profile & HR Details like Current CTC / Expected CTC / Notice Period.

Looking forward to hear from you soon !

Cheers !

Bharat Shinde
address@hidden