ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Cheap librebooting

From: Garreau\, Alexandre
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Cheap librebooting
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 23:26:14 +0200

Hi, I packed my stuff precipitedly and I think I’ve lost my pomona clip
soic-8 (I still have a soic-16) that I need for X60/X60T/T60,
etc. unbrick (I have soldering tools and some cable with pincers at the
end, for atipic chips, that I could use but that’s more tricky), maybe
while I pass through Paris I can find it but if anybody has access to a
soic-8 clip it would be great ^^

Btw I finally took only two X60 and one X60T in good state with one
battery each and no lenovo charger, if that interests anyone…

PS: Marcel, what thinkpad models do you have, by curiosity? ^^