ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] question about travelling after conference

From: Jakub Machałek
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] question about travelling after conference
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 21:55:49 +0200

Hi All :)

I will be around 1pm on Thursday in Kassel, after 16h trip in bus ;)
from where i plan go further, I saw that the train is quite often, so i
hope that will be not any difficulties.

But I have question about returning trip, maybe some of You are going to
the south, coz i need to go to Erlangen after our meetup ;)

or if not maybe some of You can help me with finding best connection via
public transport to get there on 27 August...

Thanks and see you soon