ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU @ FOSDEM 2015

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU @ FOSDEM 2015
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 14:47:51 +0200

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès writes:

> Alex, do you know how much time we’d have to submit talks in the other
> tracks after we’ve received a notification for the devroom?

>From the Fosdem website:

 Key dates:

    15 September
        deadline for developer room proposals
    1 October
        deadline for main track proposals
        accepted developer rooms announced

So, it looks like we'll hear about the devroom on the same day the main
track proposals are due — which is a bit tedious.

I would encourage anyone who has a strong chance of being granted a main
track talk to submit a main track proposal. We can work out how
main-track / devroom talks hang together at a later date should all be
granted.

HTH,

Alex

--