ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GNU @ FOSDEM 2015

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GNU @ FOSDEM 2015
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 08:32:05 +0200

Hello,

Like last year, we decided to apply for a devroom at FOSDEM in Brussels
in February.

Last year we were not selected to organize a devroom in the end. The
original feedback we received from the organizers suggested they were
worried the format of the room might not be technical enough, as it was
built around GNU as an organization, philosophy and a practical project
around software.

This year our application hence is built around a specific technical
project: a GNU distribution built around Guix and software components
that are parts of it.

The deadline for the submission of devroom proposals is 15 September, so
I thought I'd share our current proposal on this list for the next few
days before submitting it.

Feel free to comment if so inclined :-)

Best wishes,

Alex