ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GNU anniversary t-shirts at FOSDEM?

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GNU anniversary t-shirts at FOSDEM?
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 20:22:43 +0100

Hello.

Some time ago I promised to print more GNU anniversary t-shirts for
FOSDEM, if there were sufficient demand.  Since this year we won't have
a devroom, such gadgets may help us spread awareness about GNU at the
event, and later.  And it's fun.

This is my shirt, from the small batch I had made for the French
anniversary event back in September:
http://ageinghacker.net/gnu30-scratch/gnu30-tshirt.jpg

They should cost between 10 and 15 euros each, depending on the number
and the delay; so, if you are interested, please reply as soon as
possible, specifying your size.  We can also make woman-cut shirts.

See you at FOSDEM,

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net