ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] 1/30 GNU meet-up on Thursday before FOSDEM?

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] 1/30 GNU meet-up on Thursday before FOSDEM?
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 18:05:08 -0500

(moved from gnu-prog-discuss)
Hi,
I was wondering how many folks will be in Brussels for FOSDEM and if there is any interest in having a GNU meet-up on Thursday, January 30th? We might choose to discuss common goals like increasing user uptake, volunteer management, GNU alternatives to web services, etc. (I'm sure people have more ideas, those are just off the top of my head.)

Whatever we end up discussing, it would definitely be nice to share a meal afterwards. I know many people already have Friday meetings and commitments, so perhaps a Thursday afternoon meeting followed by Thursday evening meal would work? I'd be happy to try and find a venue or work with someone local on logistics.
Cheers,
Deb