[gfsd]www.iamafreelancer.com

From: iamafreelancer . com
Subject: [gfsd]www.iamafreelancer.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:26:32 +0530

Dear Friends,

Many big and small companies today are outsourcing their jobs to freelancers for different reasons and they are constantly on the look out for talent that is dynamic, energetic and experienced. To cater to these companies we have launched a portal www.iamafreelancer.com where the company and the freelancer are brought face to face with each other.

As the name suggests this portal is for freelancers. If you are a freelancer or you want to be a freelancer than this Portal is for you. We already have a lot of companies that have posted Job Assignments for you. But, to be able to view any of those you have to first join as a freelancer and then make use of the services available to you on the portal.

We have tried to mark out certain types of freelancers which are listed below you may joins as one of these

Freelancers | Teenagers | House-Wives | Retired/VRS
Working Professionals
| Professional Freelancers

OR

You can classify your self into any specific group then you may choose from the following categories that are listed below. These are further divided into their own sub-categories. If there is any category which you think is missing then TELL US about it and we will add it for you.

Computers
Education
Financial Services
Legal Services
Architects
Int. Decorators
Entertainment
Fashion
Modeling
Photography
Artists
Event Managers

Sales & Marketing
Advertising

Consultants

Health & Beauty
Real Estate
Insurance Agents

Translators

Journalist
Detective
Tours & Travels
Food
Marriage
Others...

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you aboard www.iamafreelancer.com we request you to kindly start using this facility and earn and work at leisure... most important - BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!

If you need any assistance in joining or you have any questions write in to : address@hidden

Happy Freelancing !!!
Team at www.iamafreelancer.com

© 2001 Linit Exports Pvt. Ltd. Contact Webmaster
Since India has no anti-spamming law, we follow the US Unsolicited Electronic Mail Act of 2000, which states that mail cannot be considered spam if it contains contact / removal information, which this mail does. If you want to be removed from the mailing list then you must reply to this mail with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line and specify your complete e-mail for faster response and action.