Re: [gforth] gforth fails to start on Android 7?

From: Joel Rees
Subject: Re: [gforth] gforth fails to start on Android 7?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 07:24:38 +0900

2018年7月2日(月) 2:38 Bernd Paysan <address@hidden>:
Am Sonntag, 1. Juli 2018, 12:51:40 CEST schrieb Joel Rees:
> Just got a new Android 7 tablet. Installed gforth from the play store
> and tried to launch it, but it fails to launch. Is this a known issue?

No.  Recent Androids should work fine.

Can you send gfortherr.log and gforthout.log in /sdcard to me?  Or if they
contain nothing, do an adb logcat (with USB debugging attached from the PC)?

No sd card in the machine, and the file manager doesn't show me any /sdcard. I'll have to see if I can get the hosted dev tools loaded on my ancient wheezy box again.