Re: [gforth] gforth fails to start on Android 7?

From: Joel Rees
Subject: Re: [gforth] gforth fails to start on Android 7?
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 09:36:08 +0900

2018年7月2日(月) 23:32 Bernd Paysan <address@hidden>:
Am Montag, 2. Juli 2018, 08:21:36 CEST schrieb Joel Rees:
> 2018年7月2日(月) 8:35 Bernd Paysan <address@hidden>:
> > I'll fix that and let you test the result.
>
> Great. Thanks.

You can find the last build on

https://net2o.de/android/Gforth-20180702.apk

This survives taking away the /sdcard permission (runs normal, including net2o
and minos2).  It doesn't survive if there is a writable /sdcard directory with
not enough memory.  Please test and report.

I'll push it to the play store if you report success.

 It looks like you already pushed it to the Play Store.  it makes it to The Interpreter and vlist  shows the primary vocabulary.

And I'm laughing at Google Voice it's really stupid actually it's really smart just smart enough to be useless.