[gforth] gforth windows installer errors

From: Andrew Pennebaker
Subject: [gforth] gforth windows installer errors
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15:28:25 -0400

The gforth Windows installer EXE by default installs to C:\Program Files (x86) in Windows Vista and later, and during installation when some of the gforth scripts are running, I can see that they're erroring because some part of it can't handle spaces in the installation path. The scripts close too quickly for me to see the exact errors.

Specs:

* gforth 0.7.0
* Windows 7 Professional x64
* MacBook Pro 2009