[gforth] Windows installer feature request

From: Andrew Pennebaker
Subject: [gforth] Windows installer feature request
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 16:53:13 -0400

The Windows gforth installer executable works fine, except for the fact that it requires the user to manually add the gforth binaries to the PATH environment variable. Could future versions of the installer do this automatically?

I'm cloning the flat files and working on an MSI that would do this, using Advanced Installer. I've done the same thing for about 30 other command line programs, but for some reason the gforth MSI that Advanced Installer produces is giving me strange errors.

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us