[gforth] Some newbie problems

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: [gforth] Some newbie problems
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 00:42:46 -0300

Hi all,

I'm giving a try to gforth and I would like to solve two minor but
annoying issues:

1) Ctrl-K is not working both in the stable version and in the cvs
one. It does funny things instead of the usual readline behavior.

2) tags.fs: the tags generated by the stable version of this utility
are rejected by vim because they're not in order (?). When I invoke
the bleeding-edge cvs version from the cli as "gforth tags.fs
myfile.fs" it just enters the interpreter and loads both files,
without doing anything else. The usage documentations states:

\ usage: gforth tags.fs your_files.fs ...
\  then: vi -t word_name

Can you please help me?

Regards
--